Advance reservations are required and must be made by 4:30 p.m. the day before your trip. Trips can be scheduled up to 14 days in advance.
- Call 920-832-5789 to schedule trip.
- Make your reservations for both going and returning at the same time*.
- Cancellations must be made at least one hour before your scheduled pick-up time to avoid a “no-show”. Trips cancelled at the door will receive a no-show designation.
- If calling after hours for "Will-Call" pick-ups or before or after hours for trip cancellations, please hold on the line for instructions.
- Riders must be ready to leave at the scheduled pick-up time. The driver can only wait 5 minutes past the scheduled pick-up time. If you are not ready within the 5 minute window, it will count as a “no-show”.
* Medical return trips can be called in at the end of your appointment. This is referred to as a "Will Call" trip and can result in a wait of up to one hour from time call is received.
For trip reservations, call:
920-832-5789 or 1-877-444-6543
Phones are answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If a dispatcher is on another call, leave a message and they will call you back.
- Riders must provide their own wheelchairs.
- Valley Transit will accommodate customers with mobility devices as long as the lift can accommodate the size and combined weight of the customer and his/her mobility device; and the device and customer can fit on the vehicle. Valley Transit will not be able to accommodate customers and their mobility devices if the size and/or weight exceed the capabilities of the equipment. All securement devices on vehicles in Valley Transit ADA service are installed facing forward.
- Ramps and sidewalks must be accessible and clear of snow and ice.
- Medical assistance trips are not covered under this program.